We find a way through
Having reliable and consistent access to medicinal and non-medicinal products when you need them, is critical.
It’s critical to your organisation and it’s vital for the ultimate end customer – the patient who needs access without compromise.
The reality is that sometimes supply chain issues, global shortages, and logistical problems will stand in the way.
And that’s where we come in
With one phone call to us, taking you straight through to one of our team who will be able to help, you’re on your way to getting the products you need.
Our expert team work proactively on innovative solutions. They’re working with approved suppliers, to source, secure, store, and transport a wide range of medicinal and non-medicinal products.
If your organisation is challenged by its current supply chain options – sourcing product at the right price and timescale whilst following Good Distribution Practice (GDP) regulation, we’re the people to call.
As a niche supply chain solutions provider we listen, we act, and we solve problems. And we do it so well that wholesalers, pharmacies, GPs surgeries, dental practices throughout the UK consistently return to us for dedicated support.
How can we help you? Call us now 0800 161 38 55
Why call Pharmaceuticals Direct?
- A knowledgeable team member will answer the phone and start working on helping you right away
- We are nearly always able to source medicinal and non-medicinal products at a good price
- We’re industry experts so you can trust our knowledge of, and compliance with, current GDP regulations
- We’re MHRA and Home Office approved
- We have successfully secured exclusive manufacturer distributor agreements
- We’re already working with wholesalers, pharmacies, GP surgeries, Dental Surgeries, and many other healthcare professionals nationwide
- We hold ourselves to high standards and continuous improvement, operating a robust GDP quality management system
- We invest in our infrastructure, and place an emphasis on delivering what we promise
- We have an established framework and support network that allows us to Export across the world. We regularly support clients in the EU, Commonwealth countries, UAE, Jordan, Caribbean, Africa, South America, Hong Kong and many more. Call us to see how we can support your supply chain
What exactly do we do?
We’re a Kent-based 3PL and direct supply chain solutions provider. We proactively procure medicinal and non-medicinal products, managing storage and distributing from our purpose built 50,000 sq. ft of MRHA approved warehouses, with access to a further 500,000 sq. ft via our qualified partners.
We utilise an MHRA approved, specialist temperature-controlled transportation network, delivering pallets and parcels nationwide. With a further approved network of carriers supporting our Export activities.
We work closely with manufacturers nationally, import and export, and are proud to be awarded exclusive distribution by a number of UK manufacturers based on our strong reputation and experience. We have a comprehensive understanding of our regulatory landscape, so our customers can be assured a compliant service.
Who do we help?
- Retail pharmacies
- Export markets
- Established export markets
- Clinical Trials
- Dental practices
- Health & Beauty Retailers
- Online Sellers
- General Traders
How we do it?
You may be wondering how we manage to successfully secure pharmaceutical products at good prices where others can’t?
It’s largely because we operate an agile, flexible business model. Unrestricted by excessive bureaucracy and size, we anticipate supply issues then react quickly to resolve them without compromise to GDP.
It is also due to our expert team who have nurtured relationships in the right places over many years. They know the pharmaceuticals industry inside out and take proactive steps to deliver a broad range of supply chain solutions to our varied customer base.
Leading distributors for oral healthcare products
PDL’s sister company DHB has been a leading supplier of Oral Hygiene products to dental practices across the UK and Ireland since 1978. With over 40 years’ experience in the market DHB are able to offer a full range of products with brands including Oral B, Colgate and Tepe.